DONATE A gift for every lane county infant
Request a bundle
Become a sponsor
A Gift From the Community
If you’re handy with a sewing machine or knitting needles, you can contribute to the Welcome Baby Bundle. Every bundle includes two handmade items: a purple infant cap and a tummy time mat. Nothing gives new parents a stronger connection to the community than knowing one of their neighbors made something just for their little one.
Cotton or wool knit hats should be at least 50% purple, to serve as a part of the “Click for Babies” effort to raise awareness about the Period of PURPLE Crying and shaken baby syndrome.
Quilted tummy time mats should be 36”x36” and should not contain any fringe, ruffles or tags.
Interested in knitting or quilting, either individually or as part of a community group? Contact Sara Loveless at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What comes in a Welcome Baby Bundle?
- A Welcome Baby diaper bag
- 3-6 month long- and short-sleeve onesies and pants
- Sleep sack
- 3 cloth diapers (can double as burp rags)
- Sophie Giraffe teether
- Breastfeeding-friendly pacifier
- Nursery safety Kit
- Baby nail clippers
- Baby board books
- Munchkin safety bath duckie
- Period of PURPLE Crying DVD
- Resource binder designed for families in each region